Wednesday, July 22, 2015

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BERMUDA

http://iblong2Me.blogspot.com
http:www.giveforward.com (Transportation Golf Cart )

Let's get away from it all ...........:) 


by: Kat (Mary) Carlson _ author/publisher


Good Morning one & all,


Think I'm tired of  "beautiful",  "heavenly", "serene",  "luscious" Ojai  ?  ......  Well,  I've never been to Bermuda.    It might be nice for a change,  huh?    Have you ..........been to Bermuda ?  The trip I am alluding to is my own little burg of Ojai California in a "GOLF CART" .  Recently I signed up for a Fundraiser Campaign called "GiveForward".    So the long & the short of it is,  they are assisting me in raising enough funds to help me purchase a form of transportation to and from the "grocery store" ,  Doctors, & Dentists.    Most of you know I walk everywhere, and I DO mean everywhere.   I walk many, many miles everyday.   I can and do still do that.    The problem ensuing is "heat" and "rain".   Having a little put-put ( like a "GOLF CART ")  just  would be affordable & "NEAT".    Yeah,  I'm just-a-kid at "heart".  

Back from "town" to my little ole' grass shack....:)


I am including a link for this campaign ( Fundraiser) through www.GiveForward.com   ( TRANSPORTAION (GOLFCART)  The next step for me is to donate  $25  to my own Fundraiser. 


An exciting "future" event for me is to add another dimension to my activities.  I like to sing,  and I have found a small coffee house that has an "open mike"  night on Tuesdays.   It is held at 6:00-7:00 p.m.  My goodness, a "golf cart" is going to make that "DREAM" come true.


Please help out by "spreading the word" to others about this Fundraiser ( www.giveforward.com)
TRANSPORTATION (Golf Cart).  Yep, that's mine under the name of Mary Carlson,.....my given name.  I promise I'll post lots of picture and lots of "thanks" for whatever support you contribute.


Bermuda ?   Maybe it will be in my future.  You "never" know. _____ "REAL"  LIFE IS A BIG "Wonderful"   MYSTERY   ___!!!!


I open my "mystery book"  again this bright,  beautiful,  morning with a "song in my heart ",
" YOUR MINE & & WE BELONG TOGETHER" for all eternity !


Til next time .......... 
 

(_ A Wink & a Smile_).......................................................................................:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment