Sunday, June 21, 2015

SATISFACTION

http://1topnotchKat.blogspot.com/?m=1


TO  ALL YOU "FATHER'S"  .....  everywhere .... in this vast  "WORLD"  we live in ..... "HAPPY DAYS "   .................:)

  


CHEER
G-O-O-D  M-O-R-N-I-N-G...............................:)


by: (me) _ Kat (Mary) Carlson (author/publisher)



Is this for "real" ?  After introspection and a few bouts with solitude,  I have discovered  things.............:)  Ha ha!    Yep,   I took a  "peek"  inside  me yesterday.    It's okay now !!!  Without a doubt,  LIFE is "major" terrific !!


Satisfaction IS _ that quest was the key factor in my "look" beyond the seemingly obvious!  It was
enlightening !  I trust this inquest and it proves to be extremely profitable !  I am in the hands of
"truth",   & I enjoy this "reliability" of keeping things on the up & up  ( balance, .. if-you-will..) 
HONESTY........it's the BEST !!!

How about this little "burg" ?  It's called Meiner's Oaks, CA.  An interesting story surrounding it, but that's for another day ! 


Two days ago,  I walked here to Meiner's Oaks,  ( approximately 4 miles from my house) and I catch the cute trolley,   right here sitting on the bench where all of us "passengers" meet & greet !  But before I  sat down for the trolley to arrive,   I visited the " DONUT HOLE",   bought me a glazed twist.......ate it, ....  mmmmmmmmm !!!!    Incidentally I worked for this same Donut Shop
" 30 years" ago !!! .............:)    It was called  DONUT & 1/2,   in a neighboring town.  I opened at 5:30 in the "MORNING" !  _ I just "LOVE MORNINGS" !! _ The air is so fresh and crisp then,
 the rest of the world is still sleeping,    it's way cool!   FOLKS,   in the "wee hours" sure "love" their coffee & donuts !  The waiting line was incredible !


Back to the "adorable"  trolley,  we all know & love !  Here's a quick shot , below.


 
The sun was rather bright,  I'd say,  but isn't it "CUTE "?   We have two running most of the day....FUN, fun, fun !!!



After purchasing a few staples at the market,   I "hopped back" on a trolley heading toward "home",  where I get off,  and walk down-the-hill to "Paradise"..................:)

Under the trees (right side of the road), I walk just a little further down the road to my "best place on earth" !!!
 

RIGHT  ?


Take a deep breath,  brush yourself off,  and start all over again,  this moment !!



(_ A Wink & a Smile_)............................................:)

http://akneadetouch4u.com,  http://lilymakesmesmile.com,  http://chooseurwords.com  ( Word Press 2014-2015 ) 500 articles_,  http://4u2become1.blogspot.com  ( I Support Life & Living Words )

No comments:

Post a Comment