Wednesday, June 10, 2015

ROLL OUT THE BARREL

www.tommyjohnsonmusic.com

Does Tommy Johnson have "some" piano playin' for you ?????  I just  "LOVE"  his piano playin' !!
Tune in _ I recommend,  "Rhapsody in Blue", "Old Cape Cod",  &,  of course you won't want to miss "Boogie Woogie", (the "real" Boogie Woogie" man ) !


More piano playin'  available on You  Tube , is the music of Carmen Cavallaro & Ernesto Cortazar 
I simply adore piano !..........:)

http://1topnotchkat.org

Music is "divinely" inspired.  Last night after dinner & popcorn a "sometimes" special treat,  I tuned in to PANDORA RADIO 


I was " happily"  entertained for "several " hours !   This particular radio station was called " Andrea Bocelli Radio,"  _  it provided a variety of songs,   all of unique quality and geared toward "relaxation" & " inspiration ".   I was "moved" and "taken to musical heights" !!!  Andrea Bocelli  has inspired me for a number of years.  I hope this tip will be something that will enhance your listening ear !


 by: Kat ( Mary ) Carlson _ author/publisher


An extra advantage of living in this "gorgeous" community of "trees". & wildlife of all varieties is
"weather".   Here, the weather is "pronounced "  ( anyway it is to me).   I walked to the mailbox, yesterday afternoon, &  after a "subtle rain"  for hours, the wind  kicked up !  I looked around and was "spellbound"!   It seemed to be " saying" something,  yet I wasn't quite clear on what that was !  One thing that "was" clear _ to me, in the "big city" I no doubt wouldn't have even noticed the "mystery"  of  "sounds" ,  like the "swooshing",  and "bustling" of leaves,  indicating movement, but one cannot see where or what it is that is "moving"  everything around. !


I gave a lot of thought to this phenomenon.   Naturally,  you & I cannot  "see"
GOD,  our Creator & Provider,  we still " know & trust"  that " HE is!   On one of my "early morning walks up-the-hill" in  Glendale,  I did get-in-touch with the "REALITY" , that "everything that was "MADE".....     I mean......."EVERYTHING"    was made,   by the POWER & substance of FAITH.    That "knowledge" gave me the awareness that I "CAN"  trust  " FAITH"  itself.  It isn't up to me,  but only to let " FAITH"  do it's JOB !  That was a new awareness & set -me- free _( after a fashion) !   It,  quite simply,  became a "new & different " perspective  on the subject of  how "FAITH"  & other  "gifts"  work. 


On my walk two days ago,  the side road I took houses two dwellings,   so I went there to get the picture of TOPA TOPA, 
 " the mountain side" seen all over OJAI that depicts this profile of the "INDIAN CHIEF " !  ( see previous blog )    Our "love" & "respect" for this VALLEY is rallied about "everywhere"  you go and by most of us FOLKS  who have the privilege of living here!


"In days gone by , and yet again today & tomorrow,  I honor this time with you.....".






 (_A Wink & a Smile_)....................................................................:)


http://akneadedtouch3u.com,   http://lilymakesmesmile.com, http://chooseurwords.com,  ( WordPress archives 2014-2015 ) by Kat Carlson,  http://4u2become1.blogspot  ( I Support Life & Living Words)
Google +,  https:// blogger.com/ ( One Step Closer)


No comments:

Post a Comment