Monday, June 8, 2015

" MUCH OBLIGED "

http://1topnotchkat.org
                                                        
                           " BELIEVE IT"


Back from a "REAL"  l-o-n-g  walk ! _ (wait until you see the pictures I took )  It was hot & sunny here in Ojai, hence the "hat" !......................:)



by: Kat (Mary) Carlson _ author/publisher


Last evening I fell asleep at around 5:30 p.m., after a bite to eat !  It was "muy caliente" inside my house,  so when I awakened at 9:30,  it was then COOL outside and "even hotter" inside.  Immediately I got up and threw open windows, doors and whatever I needed to be comfortable. Incidentally,  my air-conditioner is scheduled to be put in asap.  The lovely walk, even though "HOT"  was  another street/road  called "Fairview" !  I saw a scene I hoped I could capture, so I high-tailed it down a side road ( private) , continuing to "investigate".  Next picture you see will be TOPA TOPA,  this mountain peak is the  " profile "  of  "Topa Topa,"   ( an Indian Chief)!


Look closely, & imagine the chin,  forehead, nose & eyes ! This scene can be "seen" ....from almost every vantage point here in Ojai Valley !


Back to my story title,  " Much Obliged",  today,  I will make this message as clear as possible. 
In my recent "bewilderment" with some changes that shook-me-up, a little,  I have been quieter
inside gaining some confidence,  etc.  I draw inward and seek "clarity & guidance" !  In doing this,
this morning & yesterday as well,  I remembered something significent about " FREEDOM " from within  ( as I see it & experience it) !  True freedom means-to-me, not being obligated to anyone. This kind of "station" in one's life,  actually makes you "MORE" able to assist in the live's of others,
and more importantly,  "OURSELVES"   When & "if",   you "HAVE to" "do anything" from this angle, usually,  you haven't the objectivity to  truly  "HELP"  yourself or others !  


SILENCE "IS" GOLDEN,  real true "SILENCE",  helps me "empty" my prejudiced thoughts, and
become "OPEN" from my "HEART" to powerful insight,  clarity from Truth,  "witness" LIFE, for the very first time from a "delightful perspective" .  Our very own minds, do not have this objectivity, and can not " create real "LIFE".  That's a "privilege" of our enlightened "HEARTS" !  I KNOW I can trust my "HEART" to come forth with the... power-to-change... my LIFE for GOOD !  OBLIGATION  does not allow this "Energy" to flow,  in fact it "BINDS" !


"OBJECTIVITY" can be obtained,  and thereby _set you "free"_ !  I give myself this "FREEDOM",
to stand apart, allowing  "fresh ideas to come forth", _ "NEWNESS OF LIFE" !!!!!!!!!  I use my quiet times to do this,  the "results" are "AMAZING, & MIRACULOUS".  In fact I'm pretty sure that's what
"SANCTITY"  means,  yes?


I have often walked down this street before...........you know the rest of this song,  don't you,  and  the pavement always stayed beneath my feet before,   does  enchantment  pour out of every door,   no,  it's just on the street where "you live"..........:)
    
(_A Wink & a Smile_)...........................................:)

http://akneadedtouch4u.com,  http://lilymakesmesmile.com,  http://chooseurwords,  ( Word Press)
archives 10/14 - 1/15,  http://4u2become1.blogspot.com ( Living Words & I Support Life),  http://1topnotchkat.org,  Google+,  https://www.blogger.com/

1 comment:

  1. "Oh, the powering feeling, just to know you are near, the over-powering feeling, that any second, you may suddenly appear, does the lilac bloom in the heart of town, can you hear the lark in any other part of town, does enchantment pour out of every door, NO, it's JUST on the STREET where "YOU LIVE".... (Nat King Cole)...".I LOVE MUSIC" ! It has practically , single handedly "transformed" my "LIFE" and resurrected my "SOUL" ! " HONEST - INJUN "

    ReplyDelete