Thursday, June 11, 2015

LET'S TAKE IT OUTSIDE, SHALL WE?

Think I can "hail" a taxi,  or "hitch" a ride in THIS neck of the woods ??...............)
http://1topnotchkat.org


  

by: "ME" _ Kat ( Mary) Carlson  ....author/publisher


Probably have to shed that coat too,  in an hour or two.  Weather changes in OJAI VALLEY are completely reliable.   I go through numerous "outfits" per day,   simply because,  first there's sunshine,  then comes the "glorious" clouds,  then maybe some wind kicks up.   So,  inside I go to
get comfortable by taking off this and putting on that................................:)   Laundry,  well,  I've sort of taken care of that,   I have a system !.......(sometimes) !



Upon pondering this blog,   I went through several gymnastics,  even thought about alluding to an "altercation" hence the title, " Let's take it outside",  I felt feisty .... ( really quite a lot of fun,  finally)    Change,  well,  it comes whether I like it or not,  but,  mixing-it-up, .. .. IS, ... and,   in the final analysis,  a very good thing,    " huh "__? ? ?


I'm in the "process" of deciding on ,  if I want a TV or not !   Since I moved here  (Ojai),   I just haven't really needed one.   Besides,  I am not at all a TV buff.   There are moments when I want to watch " All in the Family "  with Archie Bunker!  (sigh).    And I have entertained the thought of  renting " The Honeymooners " from the library.  (Jackie Gleason).  


The squirrels chasing the rabbits across the road is often a "highlight of the morning" for me....plus other things do come up frequently throughout my day,  that tickle-my-funny bone.
Now,  it's  not  nice  to mention "alpacas,   but have you ever seen one ?  They are extremely "lovable",  true enough !   Emus , too ,  they are the "alpacas" roommates  ( pasture mates) below...


This is an "alpaca" !
This is a barnyard friend,   an EMU !!  ( more emus & alpacas in the back )


Each morning I walk,  I walk up to their pasture on my way to the main road,  and of course they greet me or I greet them,  ( same difference)  and my morning is enhanced by their presence ! .....:)   Always the horses and other animals are eager to see  humans coming in the a.m.   because ( and I thought they were happy to see me)  well,    turns out they are "hungry" !  ...:)   Nevertheless,  I AM "happy" to see them.   Farm animals make pretty good friends in that they are , well,  "friendly " !!


My friends around the world are taken aback by the variety of animals so near to me and available for viewing and having a "conversation"  with ! .........:)    All in all, I "get- a -kick"
out of the turkeys going "gobble-gobble",   the goats going baa-a-a the roosters  "crowing",
,  the crows   "cawing",    the birds singing  ( incredible warbling ),  on my morning walks.   The whole world is waking up and the "sounds" of the "wild" ( nature)  are "such" a blessing and wakes- me -up to "LIFE"  everywhere I " look & listen" !   There are "no" distractions from
worries,  it just is- what- it- is,  and it just makes me,  "thankful"!


Again,  this time with you in the morning,  is a "treat" for me,

Listen to the "MUSIC",    in whatever  fashion  it comes in !



(_A Wink & a Smile_)..................................................................................................:)



http://akneadedtouch4u.com, http://lilymakesmesmile.com, http://chooseurwords.com (WordPress.com Archives -2014-2015)
Google+, 1topnotchkat.org ( One Step Closer) http://4u2become1.blogspot.com ( I Support Life & Living Words)













by

No comments:

Post a Comment