Monday, June 15, 2015

" SHE ROCKS "




"ESTEE ",  my friend !..........:)


by: Kat ( Mary ) Carlson_ author/publisher



Cute,   quiet,  Esther,   my friend at Leisure Vale,  Glendale, CA.    Esther loves beautiful  colorful things and her room and attire always reflects this fact!   And guess what folks, she SINGS.  One of my favorites is " Smooth Operator" !!



I hope you aren't carrying around,  any more cartons of soda on a walker these days......:)



Take care you...........sweetie !

This is Christa,  I met her on one of my daily walks up-the-hill on Rice Rd.  She keeps her horse in a nearby stable. 

 
Other passers- by one morning "walking again" up Rice Rd. It's a "friendly"  town/community !

 
"Cheers",  my friend




(A Wink & a Smile_)..........................................................:)

No comments:

Post a Comment