Monday, September 7, 2015

CASA DE " KAT "

http://iblong2Me.blpgspot.com/

Yep,  that's mi CASA ..........thank you,  GOD

by: Kat  (Mary)  Carlson _author/publisher


In one of my recent blogs/posts,  I accidentally named my abode,  Casa de Kat.  I like it and now I think I'm going to keep that title.  Oh,  by the way,  this morning,  I'm not mad at GOD anymore.
Yesterday,  I "went-to-bat" for my self and "talked " to my "Heavenly Father".  All i can say IS
OMG !!!!!!.........:)

So this morning after a "glorious"  night of "peace & rest",   my back almost totally better,  I am
thankful for this day and "everything" I AM,  and everything I possess.  Opening up my computer,
pouring  freshly brewed cup of java, & sitting down to "write",  see I never even know what I'm going to do .  At first I thought I'd turn on music ( another one of my LOVE'S ),  but soon,  I looked around the room, remembered the term "Casa de Kat",  and then I knew what to write about.  Not long after that decision was made I looked again around my place and the "tears" began.  I was actually "given" this place based on the fact that in 1989,  after my divorce,  I had no place to live,  no job, a few pennies from a former health care job, ( I actually slept in my car one night),  but in looking at places to live,  that I DID NOT like and cost too much $ anyway,  I said "boldly" out loud, "there's got to be a place I can afford that's just 'right for me",  ( an actual vision appeared of THIS exact place in my mind),  then I called the next number on my list.  After calling the number that lead me here to " Casa de Kat", ...:),  I came,  I saw,  &  I conquered !  I loved it,  could afford it and that was the name-of-that-tune !

Now I am here 26 years.  I don't OWN it,  BUT,   through many a happenstance,  after so very long,  it IS mine!  

Once, a few years back, I had been starting to write and loved it.  I was searching for a pen name.
In doing so,  I "felt",  "heard" this name appear up above,  "KAT",   I did not hesitate,  I grabbed that name (out of the sky) and that is how I got my pen name.  When I started writing I had this image and "love" for my friend's kitty, Lily

What a doll,  she became my mascot,  AND the title of my first blog's web site
    

http://lilymakesmesmile.com.  It was successful and once in a while I post this "sweet" image of her.  ( There's another story here,  but that will come later).  She's a "model" cat.   Spunky, mischievous,  lovable,  clever,  rambunctious,  " all-that" and  more.   Thanks to you,  my friend,
LILY. 


The pen name has,  delightfully" stuck and so now,   I have dubbed my "newly/old" home here in Ojai Valley,  "Casa de Kat".  


That's my story this morning,   for more stories, news about "health",  "miracles" ,  "healing" 
"music",  "country living",  exciting people I know and "LOVE",   adventures,  animals & pets, family & friends,   come on back to read " Kat Carlson",  here on this website.

Me,  outside in "love" with my "new " growing place"



In the interest of "great" living,  staying"healthy"  stay tuned!   My love & devotion,  to friends around the world !


(__ A Wink & a Smile _).................................................................................:)

 

1 comment: