Thursday, September 3, 2015

HOME FOR CHRISTMAS

http://iblong2Me.blogspot.com/



TO ALL PEOPLE "EVERYWHERE",   have a "safe"  Labor Day holiday weekend !



Time and again when out on my walk-a-day walk,  I discover a story and here is the one I found this morning


         Kat ( Mary) Carlson  _ author/publisher



          A picture is worth a thousand words................ below

I'm hoping you will remember this picture of Claire,  "Cutie"  ( her own horse), and her close friend


          Now a close up of "Cutie" ........... Claire' s horse of 12 years...


"  Cutie"

The above pictures were taken in August,  2015.  I posted a blog entitled  _"On Holiday_ from Massachusetts ", _ all about these two  Claire and "Cutie".   Today,  as I approached the top of Rice Rd.  as luck would have it,   I happened upon Claire's mom,  Becky,  riding,  would you believe,   none other than "Cutie".  I couldn't believe it.    Of course when I asked the horse's name,  Becky,  ( Claire's mom)  said,  " Cutie",   I knew then it was "THE" Cutie in my post about Claire,  home for a visit.

Yep,  the one and only "Cutie" and now I have the privilege of  meeting Claire's mom ,  Becky !


Becky explained to me that on Claire's 11th birthday,  she received "Cutie" and that Cutie was 11 years old.  Claire and Cutie as you may recall,  are separated through the school year due to college.  And for Claire that means clear across the country in Massachusetts.  Surely they miss each other.  But as you can see,  Becky is giving Cutie lots of love & exercise.  Fortunate for both,  that all is well on the home front.  Good luck studying " Fine Arts" ,  Claire.   Maybe you will be home for Christmas,  ?  


Greetings from Ojai, CA ........ Happy "Labor Day" weekend !



(_ A Wink & a Smile_) .............................................................................:)

No comments:

Post a Comment