Friday, September 18, 2015

CLEAN SWEEP

http://iblong2M2.blogspot.com/

Ah,  autumn,  "the falling leaves".....sigh ! 


by: Kat ( Mary) Carlson  _ author/publisher


Remember this  ? ...............

When, oh when,  will it end ?


Being in top shape is a prerequisite for living in these parts.  I gotta say,  it is part of the charm
of country living.  Nature spills lots of "attitude" ,  and when you want,  there's so "much" to do.
Moments ago,  while I was outside sitting first,  them raking some,  I could certainly feel "fall"in
the air,  coming up the "festivities",  like "Halloween" & "Thanksgiving".  I am not a celebrator
of all the "holidays",  but  still  the season feels "warm" and "festive".


One more picture of yours truly  "ta da",  working..........................:)

Didn't know it took this much concentration ......... 
    

before these activities,  I walked to the nearest watering center and filled a 5 gallon jar of water.
I walked up 1 1/2 miles to the center, and then walked halfway back.  A very special friend picked me up and brought me home. 

I took this picture when I was halfway up my infamous hill on Rice Rd., 

Turned around and took a shot behind me.  I had walked already this far up the hill. 

As you can see by these pictures I get a "great" work out. ..........


I haven't always stayed in shape.  This cardio workout came recently,  about two years ago.  I just keep on doing it !!!   How else would I get such wonderful pictures of so many awesome people around town ?
 
Vicki & Harry

Yours truly 










































We all somehow "get-into-the act",  and pose for this "humble little blog"....."One Step Closer" 



(_ A Wink & a Smile_)................................................................:) 

1 comment: