Tuesday, September 8, 2015

GOBBLELY Goop

http://iblong2Me,blogspot.com/


It's the jolly trolley again 



by: Kat (Mary) Carlson  _ author/publisher


On frequent occasions like this,  today,  September 8,  2015,  _ I succumb to what I call "gobblely
goop".   Oh my,  it does come in handy at very frustrating times.  _It goes like this ....


Handel's Messiah,   Braxton Hicks,  June Gloom,  Girl Talk,  Paper Moon,  Gravel Girdy,  Jolly Roger,   Old Black Joe,  There's Trouble In River City,  Rocket Man,   Do You Know the Way to San Jose,   I Honestly Love You,  Outrageous Fortune,   Trouble I Paradise,  Holy Moley, Tank Top,  Crime Team,  Truth or Dare,  Dirty Rotten Rat,  Orange plume,  Psychedelic Lights,  Freedom Train,  Kukla Fran and Ollie,  Mr. Greenjeans, Mickey Mouse Club,  Franklin D. Roosevelt, Frequent Flyers,  Happy Days,  Pluto,   Mars,  Twirly Gig,   Xylophone,  Memorabilia,  Aggravation It's a Jolly Holiday With Mary,   Who -the - heck- Knows,   The Munsters,  River Kwai,   Allegheny Moon,  Holy Rollers,  Double Trouble,  Six Million Dollar Man,  Grease Lightning ,   Little Shop of Horrors,   Laluce Latrek,   Home on the Range,  Happy Birthday Baby,  By The Light of the Silvery Moon,   Righteous Brothers,   Ranger Danger,  Afternoon Delight,   Round Robin,  Beyond the Blue Horizon,   Animal  House,  Andy Rooney,  Fun-in-the-Sun,   Sexy Mama,    ABCDEFG_HIJKLMNOP_QRSTUV_WXYZ,   Now I Know My ABC's,  Tell Me What You Think of Me,  Maybe Baby I Got You,   Do You Know the Way to San Jose
A Blast from the Past,  Mule Train,  Philip Morris ........................ & on & on.  These phrases just 
are pulled right out of the air.  FUN !!!


Now,  you or I can do this as long as you want.   Sometimes it behooves me to continue and just play it by ear.   My brain, ( mind)   gets quiet at times like this and doesn't scream at me to fix this or fix that thing,  or rather not demanding when it gets frustrated.  this may not ever happen to you,  I can't say,  but once in a while,  it does happen to me.  That's when I utilize this exercise. 
However,  it pays to be creative and come up with something completely different to diffuse my brain/mind.   If you like, try doing this for fun.   It is surprising what comes out so spontaneously.
  

On occasion I laugh out loud .............

This will end my "gooblely goop" session ....  



(_A Wink & a Smile_) ..........................................................................:)

1 comment: