Thursday, August 6, 2015

LIFE ........?

http://iblong2Me.com/
Morning folks,  introducing a subject called "LIFE"



I just read an article on "opinions" !   So much time spent on controversy,  on sooooooooooo
many "subjects".    Well,  I guess it's a way of "LIFE" ?   Isn't it ?   Or is it ?  I have come to find out,  blessed "LIFE IS".   And  once you are in "LOVE" with  "real LIFE" ,   all such controversies and arguments "CEASE" to exist.   When one discovers their own identity,  "LIVING" & "BEING"  takes precedent over everything else !!!


Thankfully,  I go to bed "PEACEFULLY,"   and awaken with the very same "wonderful companion " PEACE".     Drugs,  prescription or otherwise,  are NOT a part of my "LIFE" !!


The discovery that "real LIFE "  was always meant -to-be this "SIMPLE"  at first took some getting used to.   HOWEVER,  now that I am in-tune with  "peaceful co-existence with "myself"
I am more-than pleased to just "RELAX and take- it- all- in.   The "extraordinary "BEAUTY"  of
 the extraordinary "aspects" of   "TRUE LIFE."   With it's "ease & simplicity". 


All I can tell you is this,  _ " I ADORE IT" !   Frankly , it is anything but "boring".   It's simple,
but  exciting and refreshing.     My email address is:  jstalucky1 ,  &  it is so  "TRUE,  I AM." 
"LUCKY"  !!!!!


"  TO  LIFE  "




(_A Wink & a Smile_).........................................................................:)






 

No comments:

Post a Comment