Thursday, August 13, 2015

HOMES......mine's the BEST

http://iblong2Me.com

"
" IT DON'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS "


by: Kat ( Mary) Carlson  _ author/publisher



I want to go on record as saying ....." hallelujah" ,  is there ANY place lovelier than MY gorgeous  "home" ?   I say,  definitely and definitively  "NOT" .  When I looked and looked and looked for any place for me 26 years ago,  I threw my hands up in despair and exclaimed, " There's GOT to be a place for me,  that I can afford.   A vision appeared and it WAS this exact same place,  wood paneling and all !   I called the next number on the list,  it was  dear, dear Woody Traudt  , on the phone,  who said to me,  come look.  "Someone is living here but may not be after a few weeks."   I did come and I did look !   It was what I wanted.


As it was not ready and was occupied,   I had an offer from one of my clients to stay with her until such time that my place would be ready.   The time did come in just a few weeks.   I glady moved in. Woody explained to me,   I just want someone who will be here for a long time.   Hey, guess what,   it's been  26 years.   For a few of those years,   I gratefully thank my son,  David,  for holding up and enjoying this place for himself for about 13 of those years.   THANK YOU,  SON !!!


I AM here,  indeed and it  IS  beautiful as I always knew it was.   Each morning,  I go outside either for a walk or to work in the yard or "BOTH".    An outdoor LIFE makes you "young" and you know,  "happy".   There is plenty-to-do and boredom seldom rears it's ugly head.  :)
So,  once again,  I applaud my "Heavenly Father" for giving me a "special place in which to live and express my "awesome LIFE" and everything it has to offer. "


If /when I complain it's because I get "stupid",   but frequently learn to be eternally "GRATEFUL",   for what is,  ecstatic "BEAUTY" and get this,  affordability !   IT IS SO COOL !!


Always a way to stay busy and wanted.....
  


 
   
How precious is this ? 



I can't say enough about the unusual surrounding I am "blessed" with.  With that in mind,
I say to you,  a "life" of " satisfaction" and  "completion"  is served up  in these neck-of-the-woods.    HOWEVER,   let it be said,  that it is  "not"   accomplished without "CHALLENGE".  This LIFE throws curve balls !!


"INDEED" ........................

Thanks folks,  ... a pleasure for sure !!!    


(_ A Wink & a Smile_).......................................................................................:)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful story and testimony of your dream home and a great life at this time in your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I think of my "experiences" here and everything I have accomplished, it gets somewhat overwhelming. Often I "exclaim", Did I Do That ? Then I remember "ERKLE" on that sitcom, & I " laugh" !! Thank you brother, Ron !!!

      Delete