Monday, August 3, 2015

IT'S ALL IN THE GAME

http://iblong2.Me.com/
"Sale" .......is over for this month ,  more in the future it seems 


by: Kat ( Mary) Carlson  _ author/publisher


Last Saturday I held a very productive "Yard Sale".   Oh, don't judge by this picture ,  there's more 
I was able to eek out several signs on various mediums,  like for instance,  pillow cases...below 


Indeed ,  I did use pillow cases and customers from all over commented on my unusual signs....... 


here's  another look at the goods .......














I enjoyed myself and made a profit at the same time ....can't beat that ! 


As the day progressed,  others began to participate and decided to join me soon ( September, 2015) in a neighborhood "YARD SALE".   I "LOVE "it  !   Sounds like an awesome deal.  Then my friend, Vicki ( remember, Vicki & Red ( her horse)...that story coming up soon),  anyway, there will be a few more participants next time.



You might imagine how people enjoyed the beautiful surroundings here at the "ranch".  Yep, they did.  When the sun changed after about 10:00 am,  i started moving tables around.  It seemed prudent for people to to able to stand and look without the sun glaring down on them and the items for sale.  The tables & I moved around 4 or 5 times during the sale.  I just "chuckled" at myself for deciding to do that in the first place.  I was comfortable and so were the others.



Creativity and necessity, (the mother of invention)  are loads of fun.  LIFE doesn't usually get boring for me.  It does though occasionally.  That's when I either "go with it",  or change it.  
CHANGE for more comes often.  I know sometimes it "REALLY" does seem uncomfortable 
but when your brain has a chance to produce life-giving stimuli,  it just makes for an interesting 
"self".  At the "HELM"  of making changes,  is the product of "FAITH".  It really does make it all possible.  And believe me,  it is "scary" too! 



There are lots of "surprises" in "LIFE",  and being ready for what comes isn't often the case.  But learning to expect "change" will make  &  increase your success and ability to grow with it.


It  "IS"  all in the game ....all in the wonderful game that we know as "LOVE" ! ......( sung by: Mr. Nat King Cole)

Be ready folks,  change is a comin',  ride the tide........


(_ A Wink & a Smile_)...................................................:)   or "2" 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment