Friday, May 8, 2015

LIVING IN THE COUNTRY

1topnotchKat.blogspot.com

As life would have it,  we live in an ever changing world..., here I am though... same lovely surroundings ( Ojai, CA)

by: Kat (Mary ) Carlson  author/publisher

http://akneadedtouch4u.com,  http://lilymakesmesmile.com,  http://chooseurwords.com, (Word Press.)
(Archives _ August, 2014 - January 2015 ), https://www.blogger.com/,  http://4u2become1.blogspot.com,  google+

I have the distinct pleasure of sitting on my patio,  a patio I have worked on,  (sweeping leaves, lots & lots of them , blowing leaves with a blower,  lots of them )  AND planting lots of flowers,  one of which is a gorgeous large orchid !   Years before when I came outside,  I simply worked & worked,
making things look nice,  but little did I know,  I wasn't really enjoying myself.   Today in my "real
world" ,   I sit & work with PLEASURE.   What a difference it makes to "really" be "able" to sit back,  relax and ENJOY myself !

It's a "new world" for me,  and now living it in this beautiful countryside is "icing on the cake" !
When I left Glendale I was ready to move,  but I did not know what wonder was in store for me.
As this week has gone by,  I find myself in awe of LIFE,  my life and the lives of others I am surrounded with.   Family,   friends,  business aquaintances,  passers by,  on the vastly wooded roadsides.  ( see pictures).

My walks in this country setting take my breath away,  the sounds & beauty of nature are in unison,
all life everywhere is sounding off about what a wonderful world we live in.  Ojai exemplifies a
place of "rest" & "peace" & "tranquility" !  But this kind of "rapture" is filled with surprises,  all the time surprises.  Never, ever a dull moment!   I almost pinch myself to see if this is "true",  but it IS
and I know it because I walked through my transformation diligently,   and even though I really wasn't expecting this dividend,   I accept it with "grace" and "gratitude"!    Our best lives are ours for the taking.   It is a "blessing",  pure & simple ! 

Ojai is somewhere I enjoy sharing on these pages,  with more to come next time we meet.

My early moring walk begins here..up this road and just past the telephone pole,  I start up the "hill"!
 








Same road, but heading back "down the hill" and viewing the mountains ahead !  The exact same mountains I see stepping out my front door!

Me stopping for a "selfie" along the way.  


 That's all folks......for today!....See ya next time!



(_A Wink & a Smile_)....................................:)






















No comments:

Post a Comment