Saturday, May 30, 2015

" IT'S PARTY TIME "........:)

htttp://1topnotchKat.blogspot.com

ISN'T IT ?.......oh my,  "I"  thought that it was !! ( Party time! )

 
by: Kat (Mary) Carlson: * author/publisher_ since August 2014- May 2015
( Some of my work (writing) began as early as 2010, but my really serious published work started in August 2014 )  Welcome aboard !



I began and entitled this POST/BLOG the way I did,  because I am (again),  enamored with the "LOVE"  & "POWER"  &  "forthrightness"  of my "clever"  CREATOR !   So,  that- being- the- case for me,   this moment is indeed a party  for myself !     I get to put words on paper that make me "happy", "thrilled" and "young".....ha ha !! ....( _ at Heart!_ )    ALTHOUGH,  "truth-be-told,"  I have never  "felt "  younger in my  entire "LIFE"!    I definitely have more energy,   more creativity,   more ingenuity,   more  power  over _ "every-little-thing"  _  I do !!!!



AND,    a little secret,  folks,  "IS",  this coming July 2015,  I am turning 75 years old !!   Oh,  HAPPY DAY !!!!..............................:)   Yep,_ honest  "INJUN"..,   "all "  of the above is "TRUE"!
It's a  "GREAT"  year   for me !!


Moving to this wonderful little "BURG", has simply,  "sealed-the-deal",  &  "awakened my soul" with  more  "BEAUTY" &  "VITALITY"  !   I get to share that beauty with you on a "daily" basis.  So, "it's "Party Time",  here in Ojai,  California !  Every morning ! 


When I got up at at 3:30 "ish",  I ached all over!  I did,  yes, I did.  Somehow, though with a little music ( that was definitely ordained,  "tears of JOY" ),   a weak cup of  "java",  and   "paying-a- few -bills", &  this,  I did,  in order to help- things- along,   I used my "hair dryer" to help "soften"  some muscles.   ALL of these antics brought about my Party mood !  But, you & I know , "my great new surroundings" & "relationship"  are the " REAL  DEAL" !!!


Keep tuning in,  I'll share the things that I find, that make  "LIFE" a  "WONDER" & "FEAST"  for "yours truly" !!  ALWAYS a pleasure........


(_A Wink & a Smile_)................................................:)

Back from my WALK, entrance ( see gate) to my "Caz-bah" !!!!  Just another beautiful morning in Ojai !  
 


* http://akneadedtouch4u.com, http://lilymakesmesmile.com, http://chooseurwords.com, (wordpress.com) _archives 2014-2015,  http://4u2become1.blogspot.com, https://www.blogger.com/,  Google+

2 comments:

  1. Nice surroundings in which to immerse oneself each day. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, huh? ............:) Have a "wonderful day" !

    ReplyDelete