Tuesday, May 19, 2015

FRIENDS OF A DIFFERENT VARIETY

http://1topnotchKat.org, https://blogger.com/


Introducing faithful friends of a different variety, aka , my "stuffed" friends,  "Floppy" & "Rip"following me all the way from Glendale, CA

by: Kat (Mary) Carlson


What can I say about two of my closest friends,  Floppy & Rip !  "Floppy", " well, just look at him and "Rip",  standing for "Rest in Peace" or Rip van Wrinkle ( a Sharpe')....:)   Sometimes these guys just keep me aware of the little sweet innocent "girl" inside me and bring out the tenderness that is so often needed !  I look into their eyes and melt,  stroking and hugging them, and softens my "heart",  yes,  melts" me like "butter" !    I haven't had the pleasure of owning a "live" animal recently.  I imagine it's the same with those guys too !  Precious LIFE !

In recent blogs/articles I have had the pleasure of showing pics & writing about live animals.  So beautiful are they !  Strong, some of them,  others are here for a different reason.  Yesterday as I walked once again up-the-hill,  I saw a bushy tailed rabbit,  crossing the road.  Oh, yes rabbits and squirrels,  plenty of those down here in horse country!  I live out here in the wild,  so-to-speak ! Not all that wild, but "way different" from the big city where I spent three years ( my last stint)!

In Glendale CA,  I had the pleasure of "singing" and advancing (somewhat) in that capacity!  Songs that I had the pleasure of singing that spoke to me,  was "TWILIGHT TIME", ( the Platters)  "HOW DO YOU MEND A BROKEN HEART" , ( Bee Gees), & "MY LIFE",  ( Billy Joel)  & "JUST THE WAY YOU ARE",  also (Billy Joel) !  There were many others. "PUT YOUR HEAD ON MY SHOULDERS", (Paul Anka),  the list goes on. I really enjoy singing!

Life is a trade off,  I have much here in Ojai that I am completely thrilled about !  It's a new day in my LIFE and new adventures on the immediate "horizon".  Oh, that reminds me of this song I got to
sing  "BEYOND THE BLUE HORIZON" !  Beautuful song , next line "waits a beautiful morn" !...:)

Beautiful morns, they ARE HERE in Ojai, "pure & simple" !

One morning on my daily walk, about 9:30 a.m, . I saw this spectacular view!....:)


















"Very Nice"



Same morning,  "hello again" ,  still walking !

(_A Wink & a Smile_)...........................................:)

Scroll on down for more past posts !  Thank you the pleasure !

No comments:

Post a Comment