Saturday, May 9, 2015

ONLY ONE MODE...of transportation

http://1topnotchKat.org




 UPDATED

*** _ This a.m., Friday,  July 17, 2015 _" HAPPY MORNING",   If you had a night that rested you,    "wonderful", .........:)    I posted this blog before ,  but I wanted to re-post it now.  It's one of those things that bears repeating.   Taking good care of the only "BODY" I have makes for a more " SECURE" future.   We spend lots of time & energy on "making-a-living" ,  well, you can tell where I am headed with this statement, can't you ?    Money & Health  could be looked upon as an oxymoron.  It may just defeat itself in the process.  I suggest that living on less ( less is more) become a consideration.  When all is said & done, "it-is-what-it-is" !   Which one will bring "REAL"  success ?

Change is "very" hard,  but "choose" to do so,  please !
 



by: Kat ( Mary ) Carlson


We who live & breath "here & now" are doing so in an earthly body.  Personally to me this IS the only body that makes my life enjoyable,  all the way!   I do so,  (maintain & keep) this  body by eating only what satisfies and fills me,  never any more because,  I just don't have the desire to.  I rarely even get hungry, but I "absolutely" enjoy my food.  Satisfaction is not a present day experience,  but it IS one that I "enjoy" !!   * It,  ( this body)  spent 22 years depressed,  I am desperately "GRATEFUL",   for what "I have accomplished !" 

I celebrated my 75th birthday this week.


Having said that, I now also enjoy getting tired,  because when I stop & slow down, this experience of resting my bones makes me "feel good".  That sensation is new to me.  Feeling good,  not something I had very often in my life & didn't know it,  "because",  I never had that to begin with.  You don't miss what you don't know!


So,  walking day by day,  often as far as 20 miles throughout the day,  but usually only 5 miles or more.  This practice ( by the way,  this feels good too ), has helped me stay & actually be healthy while I was changing mentally & spiritually.   Often,   though when something came up that did not feel good,  I reminded myself,  it's okay,  because I am NOT my body.   All the same I value and respect the one I have, well,  folks,  what are you going to do,  it's the only one we are gonna get!
My notion is it was especially made for me anyway.   I have gotten to know  Oh yes, listen to what it says ( demands ) !   Astounding what I found out my body though!   So,  now,  I "work together" with it and get along nicely.  Very difficult task, awesomely difficult !   Neither one of us "boss" each other around, we collaborate.   It is, indeed , a "marriage",  but it works,  if you work it!   Our  "mode of transportation"  and it gets us around this planet while we are stationed here.........:).


Take command, never "bully it",  it does not work !  Once again,  LOVE IS , the answer...love & understanding !




Who loves ya'  _ BABY ?


(_A Wink &  a Smile_).....................Theme from "LOVE AFFAIR",  it's cool, don't you think ?

 You will also hear it in "Sleepless in Seattle", with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan,  another fabulous song from the same movie is_ " As Time Goes By"....You must remember this, a kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh,  the fundamental thing apply,  as time goes by !..................:)


No comments:

Post a Comment