Monday, October 12, 2015

TOGETHER AGAIN

http:iblong2me.blogspot.com/

Yesterday,  the "two of us"  ( my beloved brother & I)  shared precious moments after three years.





by: Kat ( Mary ) Carlson _ author/publisher


It has been my pleasure to know and experience four "great" brothers.  I am blessed
and thankful for all four.


Ron,  who you see above with me lives in Spokane,  Washington.   Come visit again soon,
bro'.   Next time  bring your nap sack ,  and "rake" ........:)


Be well & prosper ..... 
  

(_ A Wink & a Smile_) ..............................................:)

3 comments:

  1. You won’t have bring your nap sack this time ! But I’m hoping the world will come to its feet and put an end to this corona virus. It’s just an example of all people everywhere being guided by FEAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete