Monday, November 2, 2015

Sounds of "SILENCE "




Very  very early in the morning,  BEFORE,   daylight savings time........:)   my walk on  Rice Rd.    







by:  Kat ( Mary) Carlson    _  author/publisher



Belonging and choosing to "be" one,   means,   among other things,   time spent "alone",  all along with one's self.    I did that this morning.   It became awesomely quiet as I sat down and turned all electronics off,  just sat with the sounds of silence permeating the room.  An experience I choose to duplicate whenever I provide myself with the "opportunity".  An experience of uniqueness.  The   " QUIET, "   I could touch,  and feel,   and allow healing into my being,  my being of oneness. 


I rather suspect that  the element of " PEACE"  was a major proponent.    Anytime_ "PEACE ",  _anytime, _  you wish to officiate ,     I'm  there !!!           **** An awesome experience !!





(_A Wink & a Smile_) ...................................................................:)



1 comment: